- Employee Type: Seasonal/Temp
- Location: Naples, FL
- Category: Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 2/2/2017
Food Services Coordinator
Community: Naples RV Resort
Do you enjoy providing others with exceptional customer service? We are looking for a Food Services Coordinator to assist with preparing food items at one of our RV resort locations.
As a Food Services Coordinator you’ll also be responsible for preparing and serving food items, cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the kitchen and surrounding areas.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Greet customers, present menus, take food orders, and expedite them as necessary. Obtain knowledge of each food product and ingredients to assist customer with questions.
- Serve food and attend to customer’s needs.
- Prepare food ordered by customers using a variety of kitchen equipment (grills, ovens, fryers, meat slicers, food processors, etc.), including general preparation of salads, sandwiches, desserts, and other items.
- Operate cash register and receive payment from the customer in cash or credit card, and accurately count and provide change to customers when applicable.
- Clear and clean tables, run the dishwasher and/or sanitizer, and restock utensils, plates, food, and condiments throughout shift.
- Maintain cooking areas and ensure kitchen equipment and food storage areas are clean, sanitary, and organized as required by the Health Department Rules and Regulations; report any kitchen equipment or maintenance issues to manager.
- Sweep and clean kitchen, bistro and patio areas as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous restaurant experience, preferred
- Must be able to pass the Safe Food Handler Certificate Program within 60 days from date of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Basic math skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet