- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Sarasota, FL
- Category: Hospitality - Hotel, Customer Service
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 1/9/2017
Community: Sun-N-Fun RV Resort
Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Hospitality Host to greet all visitors and direct them to their destinations. Customer service is important since you will be the first line of contact for all visitors!
Hospitality Hosts greet all visitors, vendors, contractors, residents, and prospective buyers and directs them to their destinations. They obtain pertinent information from each non-resident/guest entering the community, handing out promotional materials to prospective guests and residents.
The shifts for this position are evenings from 3pm to 11:30pm.
- Greet all visitors, vendors, contractors, residents, and prospective buyers, directing them to their destinations.
- Obtain name, license plate number, phone number, and email address of each non-resident/guest entering the community.
- Hand-out promotional material to prospective guests and residents.
- Answer the telephone courteously and record pre-call visitor information appropriately. Prepare pre-call sheets for the following day.
- Note all unusual occurrences on the daily log sheets.
- Submit maintenance requests for issues such as electrical, sewer and water break problems as needed.
- Greet and register late arriving RVs, if applicable; Escort late arriving RVs to the appropriate site.
- On a nightly basis, check all buildings, turn-off lights, and lock doors and gates as directed. Monitor the community, noting any deficiencies. Check homes on the house checklist for unusual situations requiring attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read maps
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to respond to community needs during non-business hours