- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Location: New Point, VA
- Category: Facilities, General Labor, Hospitality - Hotel
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 2/17/2017
Resort Housekeeper - Evenings
Community: New Point RV Resort
Are you someone who likes keeping things tidy and clean? We are looking for a Housekeeper to work with us at one of our resort locations. You will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can't wait to return to!
Resort Housekeepers are responsible for regularly cleaning resort facilities and buildings to ensure the resort remains presentable and sanitary at all times.
This is an evening position with shifts from 3-11pm.
Combine taking part in the exciting lifestyle of RV camping with working part time as a member of our team. As an added benefit to all of the great perks associated with joining our team, this position also earns you an additional rebate, which is applied to your site ledger each month, for all hours worked in this position. If you think you're a fit for the details of this position listed below, and you are willing to 'work camp' at our resort, this position may be a great fit for you!
- Clean, sanitize, and stock kitchen areas with paper products as needed. Ensure all tables and chairs are clean and functioning properly.
- Clean and sanitize appliances to ensure they are free of food particles, mold and mildew. Defrost freezer as needed.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, ensuring they are well lit, and place rubber mats down to ensure safety.
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions. Report all unsafe or hazardous conditions, incidents, accidents, and/or defective equipment to manager.
- Ensure general resort appearance is well maintained and orderly.
- Ensure all floors are swept, mopped, waxed, and buffed as needed.
- Ensure all windows and screens are clean and functioning properly.
- Maintain washers and dryers by wiping surfaces, removing lint, etc.
- Ensure all offices are clean and neat. Empty trash containers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Previous experience cleaning homes or other large facilities, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of general janitorial work
- Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning chemicals
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet