- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Sherkston, Ontario
- Category: Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 1/9/2017
Community: Sherkston Shores Beach Resort & Campground
Are you a customer service professional with restaurant management experience? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to oversee the daily administrative and operational tasks of the restaurant, including financial management, sanitation and safety.
- Coordinates team member selection, training, scheduling and development and ensures all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Monitors purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure correct recipe, portion, and specification standards. Controls and minimizes waste.
- Coordinates daily and weekly menu specials based on food availability.
- Ensures that proper food safety and cleanliness standards are observed at all times.
- Ensures that all invoices are checked against deliveries and are forwarded with all money and receipts to the administrative office on daily basis.
- Adheres to Sun’s Timekeeping Policy by reviewing, verifying accuracy, approving and submitting direct report(s) time recorded.
- Conducts annual team member performance review evaluations and recommends compensation adjustments; coaches and accurately appraises performance.
- Represents the restaurant, as well as the resort, to the restaurant customers in a positive manner.
- Supervises the condition, repair and appearance of all equipment. Reports any malfunctions to the RV Resort Manager.
- Works as scheduled and as necessary in any position in the restaurant, and performs other duties as assigned by the RV Resort Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years restaurant management experience, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of restaurant administration, food preparation and food safety
- Basic math skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and internet