- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Location: Sarasota, FL
- Category: Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality - Hotel
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 2/16/2017
Wellness Center Attendant
Community: Sun-N-Fun RV Resort
Do you enjoy working in a fitness environment? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Wellness Center Attendant to create a positive guest experience by providing a superior level of customer service to our guests.
As a Wellness Center Attendant you will greet guests, answer incoming phone calls, verify membership status, complete membership sales transactions, and provide general information as needed.
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk activities including answering the telephone in a friendly manner, checking members in, new member sign-up and taking prospective members on tours of the facility.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member and guest questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner, elevating to Activities Manager as needed.
- Assist with scheduling Welless Center group fitness classes.
- Promote membership sales through word of mouth, posting materials, etc.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanness of Wellness Center both inside and outside including wiping down equipment, stocking locker rooms, etc.
- Inspect Wellness Center facilities and equipment to ensure the safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- Prior experience working in a fitness center or similar environment, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a regular basis
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet